(1) The July Clean-Up is next week (Thursday, July 14th from 6 to 8 pm). We have a lot of common area maintenance to take care of, including laying down new stone dust on all the paths. Please come and lend a hand for an hour or more.
(2) The raised bed plot on your immediate left when entering the Garden (from the main gate) is now available. If you are interested in switching your plot to this raised bed, please reply to this email and let us know your reasons for wanting to switch. We will then select a member based on need.
(3) Please do NOT leave yard waste in the wheelbarrows. All yard waste needs to go in the plastic bins, or in brown paper bags (which we try to keep stocked in the shed). The wheelbarrows should be left empty for others to use for transport. If you see a gardener leaving yard waste in the wheelbarrows, please remind them of this rule. Please also use the brown paper bags sparingly — fill up a bag all the way before opening another one.
(4) It is each gardener’s responsibility to weed the common paths adjacent to their plots. As we get into summer, the weeds will only get worse so please keep on it.
(5) Please make sure to check the Garden thoroughly before locking a gate on your way out. Several people have been locked in the Garden recently. Ask any remaining gardeners what gate they plan to use before locking up.
(6) Please turn the water off when you are done watering (from the faucet, not just the nozzle). And please make sure the hose is properly wound up and put away.
Thanks all, and happy growing!